welcome line

Welcome to the Pet Center Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Center Pet received a letter from Santa Claus yesterday, concerning him coming to town early for our Photos with Santa event! We will share with you what our jolly friend wrote us:

Dear Center Pet,


Ho Ho Ho! I am very excited to meet all of the good kitties and pooches when I come to DC on December 11th, for an early visit. I hope to see all of the pets that are on my 2010 Nice List. Those pets are the ones who don’t scratch up their momma and daddy’s furniture and bite their brothers and sisters!


I wanted to say how thankful I am that we are taking these Holiday Photos with Santa for charity. The proceeds from the photos with me will go to the Washington Humane Society- and those who give, will always be on my Nice List. Also, don’t forget to write me a list of pet goodies that you want, and even something for that special human in your life.


If all you want for the Holidays is to meet me and some real elves, see your family happy, and to help out a great cause, please stop by Center Pet at 10 am until 12 pm for Holiday Photos with Santa.


Sincerely,


Santa Claus

Everyone at Center Pet welcomes Santa, you and your pets to come out to Holiday Photos with Santa! Center Pet is located at 4900 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20016, and the event will be on December 11th, 2010 from 10 am until 12 pm. Proceeds go to the Washington Humane Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment