welcome line

Welcome to the Pet Center Pharmacy blog!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Center Pet’s 2011 Resolutions

Everyone makes resolutions for the New Year, but the staff here at Center Pet has all agreed to make their resolutions count this year! We thought that it would be a great idea to let all of our loyal customers and readers know what some of us are thinking for 2011.

Kenny: CEO- “I can just tell that 2011 will be a great year, not just for Center Pet—but for pets all over the United States. I hope that Center Pet can help even more pets that are in need of medicine and love. I hope that we will hold more events like the Photos with Santa event we just had to benefit the Washington Humane Society. With these bonds we’ve created with great charitable organizations, our community of helping pets will grow bigger and stronger.”

Sarah Caroline: Director of Social Media- “As a 20-something woman in the new year of 2011, I’d like to rescue a pet. I know its cliché but, I want to make an animal’s life better—and there’s no better way to do it than rescue one! I have never had a pet before, so I know now it’ll be for the best to help one grow out of a hard time in their life.”

Stavawn: Customer Service Manager- “For me, 2011 will bring change to the way my family lives and operates. I want my daughter to think of animals as friends, and not be scared of them. I will take her to volunteer at a society in the DC area to show her that animals are sweet and we can make a difference in their lives, just as much as they can make a difference in ours.”

Sam: Pharmacy Technician- "I always grew up having pets and when I moved to DC all the way from California, I had to leave my pets back home. For 2011, I am going to adopt three dogs who need a home and give one to my girlfriend to show how much I love her... But the other two will be mine!

The staff at Center Pet wishes you a wonderful 2011, and hopes that you will make a difference in at least one animal’s life this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment